Senior Fund Accountant
Senior Fund Accountant:
Are you an entrepreneurial minded Fund Accountant who takes pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? This is an opportunity to join a growing company that is growing at a fast pace. As one of the key Fund Accountants in the group you will be able to be an integral member of the team contributing to the portfolio of clients.
Who you are:
- Senior Level Fund Accountant or strong Staff level Fund Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required
- Financial Services/Private Equity experience (1+ years)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to understand complexities of various funds and clients
What you’ll do:
- Reconcile and manage cash projections
- Prepare capital calls, distributions, and management fee calculations
- Prepare quarterly closing package and financial statements review
- Manage quarterly valuation process
- Maintain line of credit, including borrowings, paydowns, interest accruals
- Coordinate annual audit and tax process
- Manage investor reporting, including capital statements and investor letters
Why work here?:
- Work hard play hard’ mentality
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- Strong focus on innovation over profit
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
What to do now:
If you think your background aligns very closely, we want to hear from you! Hit “apply” and feel free to follow up with an email to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!