Senior Fund Accountant – Private Equity
Senior Fund Accountant – Private Equity:
Are you an entrepreneurial minded Fund Accountant who takes pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? This is an opportunity to join an established company that is accelerating it's presence in the U.S. As one of the key Fund Accountants in the group you will be able to be an integral member of the team contributing to a portfolio of over $10B in AUM.
Who you are:
- Talented mid level Fund Accountant
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience in Fund Accounting
- 3-5 years Financial Services experience experience (Private Equity, Fund Admin or Public Accounting required)
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to understand complexities of various funds and clients
What you'll do
- Preparation of general journal entries
- Preparation of system generated and manual wire transfers
- Record monthly accruals for expenses, interest income, and other items
- Prepare monthly account reconciliations and reporting packages
- Monitor cash on a daily basis and record entries
- Prepare monthly bank reconciliations
- Calculate and prepare distributions
- Prepare Financial Statements for Investments
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors
Why work here?
- To build something special! This is a highly entrepreneurial setting. The company is established yet this role is being hired at a key time in the company's evolution into the U.S. market
- Work life balance! Flexible hours and exceptional PTO/Vacation policy (more than 4 weeks!)
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company.
- Growth! Priority to promote from within before seeking outside resources. Learning opportunities are abundant with several key executives who are accessible to help and teach.
Please respond directly to this ad or if your experience in fund accounting aligns closely, email a resume to Nick Mathews at firstname.lastname@example.org
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!