Senior Fund Accountant – Real Estate
San Diego, California
Senior Fund Accountant – $80-90k DOE
Join one of the top growing investment advisory firms specializing in private markets as a Senior Fund Accountant. This company is looking for a self-starter who is motivated to contribute to a team that manages investments by PE firms, hedge and pension funds and covers many sectors including real estate, infrastructure, private debt and some alternative investments.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting
- Preferably, you have your CPA license
- You have 2-4 years of PE or real estate accounting experience
- You have proficient experience with MS Excel
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare quarterly financial statements, quarterly performance reports, and supporting documentation for real estate investments
- Keep track of daily cash activities and calculate management/performance fees
- Provide support in transaction closes, compute partner allocations, and provide capital account statements
- Calculate carried interest and distribution waterfall calculations
- Analyze and understand partnership agreements and reporting requirements
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering finance environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!