Senior Fund Accounting Manager
Los Angeles, California
Senior Manager – Fund Accounting
Our client, an alternative investment firm, is seeking a Senior Manager of Fund Accounting to join their Los Angeles office. We are seeking an ambitious accounting professional with at least 7 years of experience and a strong understanding of account analysis and reconciliation.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA preferred
- 7+ years of public accounting and/or asset/investment management experience
- Fund accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong Excel
What You'll Do:
- Oversee books and records of investment funds.
- Reconcile cash and investments.
- Observe purchase and sale transactions.
- Contribute in the launch of a new fund.
- Work closely with third party lenders.
- Coordinate with external auditors.
- Be a part of ad-hoc projects.
Why Work Here:
- Immense growth opportunity and exponential career growth
- Continuous support and leadership development
- Hybrid work model and top benefits package
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $135,000 to $160,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please apply directly or send me your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!