Senior Global Accountant
San Diego, California
Senior Accountant – International Accounting – Tech – San Diego
Join one of San Diego's fastest growing technology companies as a Senior Accountant on the International Accounting team.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in finance and/or accounting with an active CPA license and four to seven years of relevant experience including public accounting (Big4 Audit preferred).
- Experience with foreign currency translation and working with a public company with international operations.
- Oracle experience a plus as is ERP system implementation experience.
- Strong project management experience and the ability to work in a fast-paced global environment with competing priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Act as the mini controller of each of the company's international subsidiaries and own the accounting from journal entries, to revenue recognition to the month end close process.
- Create processes and accounting procedures in addition to implementing Oracle for each new subsidiary as needed.
- Oversee inter-company balances and foreign exchange adjustments.
- Provide ad hoc analysis, technical accounting research, tax reporting and audit support as needed.
Why work here:
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a valued, respected, and intelligent manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
- Impact: Contribute to a team where your voice will be heard and interact cross-functionally with BU leaders to help ensure accurate forecasts and understand changes as appropriate.
- Work, live, enjoy: this company recognizes the value of healthy and happy employees. They offer a gym membership, a casual but professional work environment, an awesome campus, a reasonable and flexible work schedule, and other health-related incentives.
- Environment: New buildings with bright and open office plan, lounge areas, and contemporary meeting places.
- Compensation and benefits!
If you feel this would be worth exploring or just curious to know more, please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.