Senior HR Analyst – Compensation & HRIS Analytics
Los Angeles, California
Global asset management firm seeking an analytical and innovative HR professional with a knack for systems and strong Excel skills. Partnering with the Head of Compensation and collaborating with HR business partners, you'll design, budget, and execute on compensation programs that are both fair and competitive in the market! You'll also work closely with the HRIS team to analyze data flows and make important process improvements along the way.
*This is not a fully remote role – must be comfortable with going on-site at least three times a week*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business or relevant field
- 3-5 years of HR experience, specifically with compensation planning and with performing analyses from large data sets
- Large-cap company experience required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Strong quantitative and qualitative research skills
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and administer fair and competitive compensation plans that align with company direction, strategy, and local laws
- Analytically execute annual compensation processes including program design, budgeting, implementation of new programs and other ad-hoc projects
- Help develop quantitative analysis and core D&I metrics by analyzing historical data that will inform talent acquisition decisions and strategy as well as company D&I programs
- Partner with the HRIS team to ensure HRIS data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analyzing data flows for process improvement opportunities
Why Work Here?
- Make an impact: Report directly to the Head of Compensation and truly impact this function of a globally recognized, large public company
- Strong retention and collaborative teams: Inclusive work environment with a strong focus on personal and professional growth, resulting in long lasting teams and relationships!
- Work life balance: Support from your team and strong organizational structure facilitates healthy work distribution and strong work life balance!
If you meet the above requirements, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.