Senior Human Resources Project Manager consultant
Senior Human Resources Project Manager consultant:
If culture and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This pioneer company in the Gaming industry is looking for a seasoned HR/Talent Acquisition leader to help the group identify short-comings and efficiencies. The ideal professional will have a strong background in Human Resource or Recruiting and an eagerness to join and contribute to a tight-knit, mutually supportive community of skilled experts. This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their team. Apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Analyze current HR processes, identify gaps in existing processes/systems, and lead resolution projects
- Recommend business process and system modifications to enhance and refine the capabilities of HR systems
- Actively applies project management methodologies and best practices to HR initiatives
- May lead or assist in other large-scale projects to include analysis of new business requirements, assessment of various methods of approach, and implementation of solutions(s)
- Develop, plan and manage implementation of activities for highly complex projects/programs for external/internal customers throughout their lifecycle
- Through partnership with other staff organizations, define Key Performance Indicators (KPI), training, process standards, policies, and procedures associated with complex projects.
- Lead ongoing evaluations of HR system landscape and HRIS systems, engaging with stakeholders across company to define requirements to lead to the design and implementation of solutions
- Serve as primary liaison between HR and the business unit leaders; responsible for communicating HR system evaluation/implementation updates throughout project lifecycle
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent of education and work experience
- A minimum of five years of Project Management or HR leadership role
- Prior experience with Human Capital related systems preferred; experience with Workday and Greenhouse desired
- Must have ability to respond under tight deadlines and prioritize deliverables while maintaining quality of work products
- Must have experience integrating and executing communications and change management aspects of projects
- Experience in utilizing resource tools to manage capacity, forecast, demand and allocation of people
Why work here?
- 100% remote!
- Chance to help develop process and procedures for a newly created department
- The chance to work for a company where hard work really pays off
- Join a low-stress, productivity-driven team that’s looking to change the way Customer Service is done
- Small team environment encourages interdivisional collaboration. You’ll always have your voice heard and can wear many hats!
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Cydney Andersen at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!