Senior Information Security/IT Auditor
Los Angeles, CA
Our client, a publicly traded bank has been growing at a rapid rate and is now is looking to add several top talented individuals to their IT Audit team! Reporting directly to the IT Audit Manager, you will conduct high-visibility IT audits and support management. Having experience in information security is highly preferred as you will need to understand overall business processes to be the most successful in this role!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or similar field
- 5+ years of IT audit experience
- CISA, CIA, CISM, or CISSP certification required
- Familiarity with one or more of the following areas is highly desirable:
- IP networks infrastructure (network topology, switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection / prevention)
- Mobile technologies (data leakage prevention, BYOD security)
- Standards / Frameworks (CoBIT 5, ITIL, ISO 15504, ISO 20000, ISO 27000, ISO 31000, ISO 38500, NIST series 800 guidance)
- Knowledge and understanding of Information Technology operating systems including mainframe, MS Windows, UNIX, and Linux.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will interact with people at all levels of seniority across the organization
What you’ll do:
- Lead the planning, testing, and reporting for IT Applications, IT Integrated, and IT SOX audits according to a risk-based approach
- Recommend internal control improvements and operational enhancements or efficiencies. Effectively manage audit budget and deadlines. Provide periodic project updates to management.
- Partner with process owners to promote and support a culture of continuous process improvement and efficiency driving toward standardized practices.
- May participate in various key management committees, acting in an advisory capacity.
- Identify opportunities for, and participate in approved special projects, investigations or other significant business issues.
Why work here:
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Opportunity to get name brand recognition & learn from top leaders in the industry
- Competitive salary and great work/life balance
Please send your resume to Marissa at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.