Senior Internal Audit – Notable Fortune 500 Company!
El Segundo, California
Looking for a firm that embodies a true team dynamic? We are partnered with a Fortune 500 company looking to add a Senior Internal Auditor to their growing team! In this role you’ll work on internal audit projects, SOX, and operational audit. This will be a highly visible role within the organization along with visibility and exposure to the executive team. If you are looking for a long term home with with great people and a great culture, apply now!
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare audits and testing procedures including financial and operational audits in collaboration with management updating processes and polices
- Prepare and review, risk assessments, controls, sox and audit reports
- Develop risk assessment, with management, updating processes and policy modifications in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all assessments are performed in adherence to Internal Audit standards
- Assist with external auditors
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years of accounting/Audit and SOX experience
- Experience with IT Audit and COSO preferred but not mandatory
- Strong understanding of SOX compliance
- Organized and detail oriented
- CPA, CIA, or CISA preferred
Why This Firm:
- Culture is a Priority: Love where you work when a part of an inclusive and welcoming team!
- High-growth Environment: This company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them!
- Mentorship is Key: Opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the business while focusing on your personal and professional growth!
If you’re ready to take that next step, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!