Senior Internal Auditor
Los Angeles, California
Senior Operational Audit Analyst – Global Financial Services firm
Do you want to work for a reputable global firm? Tired of SOX and Accounting and looking for a role that’s more value-add? Look no further – we partnered up with a well-known Financial Services firm in Los Angeles and they are building up their Global Operational Audit team. The role is more strategic in nature, with zero SOX or traditional accounting. It will give you a great opportunity to improve their global operations while being like a Business Advisor to all the departments globally.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field. CPA or CIA preferred.
- 3-6 years of experience at a Big4/Top10 firm or at a Financial Services firm within an internal audit group.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite applications, with a specific emphasis on Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint to prepare work papers, reports, memos and summaries.
- Critical thinker with intellectual curiosity and proactivity in researching business concepts;
What you’ll do:
- Identify financial, operational, compliance, and reputational risks through risk assessment, audit and consulting activity;
- Designing audit procedures for high-risk and complex audit areas;
- Drafting audit reports and communicating audit results via verbal and written presentations to management;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with stakeholders;
- Performing due date tracking, management follow-up, and validation testing for the remediation of audit findings;
- Advising stakeholders on the strengths and weaknesses of controls and developing effective solutions;
Why work here?
- Work for a global well-known firm that will look great on the resume
- Ability to lead and work with other strong and intelligent team members
- Strong compensation package and accessible location.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite experience along with a passion to solve problems and eliminate inefficiencies.