Senior Internal Auditor
San Diego, California
Senior Internal Auditor — San Diego – $80k-130k+
Are you interested in risk advisory and supporting a dynamic team of individuals driven by innovative technology? If so, this Internal Auditor role would be a great fit for you.
What you will need:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance with an active CPA.
- 3+ years "Big4" or public accounting experience with managerial or supervisory experience a plus.
- 3+ years of professional accounting experience or Master's in Accounting.
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Work ethic paired with great time management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with SharePoint, Visio, and ERP system a plus.
What you’ll do:
- Review complex business cycles to meet professional standards in accordance with risk guidelines.
- Research complex accounting issues and analyze data to address complex questions.
- Design controls and processes to mitigate and manage risks.
- Update audit objectives and risks to assist in audit test plans.
- Perform cross functional presentations with various levels of senior management and internal controls team.
Why work here?
- Work with various business levels within the organization.
- Be a part of a company that is a pioneer in their industry.
- Create meaningful work that impacts the organization.
Learn more! Send your resume to Linh at LT@provenrecruiting.com and I will share more details and get you started in your process! Thanks in advance.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.