Senior Internal Auditor
San Diego, California
Senior Internal Auditor – Amazing Biotech Company!
Do you love your job?! You probably would if you had this one – it’s an energetic team, a collaborative environment, and a competitive salary (we would know; all we do is help auditors get jobs all day). You’ll be working directly under the Associate Director in helping to maintain internal controls. Apply now!
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar area of study
- You have 6-8+ years of SOX experience, preferably experience in public accounting
- You have your CPA license
What You’ll Do:
- Key supporter for SOX 404 internal control processes, walkthroughs & testing
- Work with external auditors to ensure accuracy for controls + reporting
- Evaluate control deficiencies, perform analysis & ensure action taken for correction
- Perform any ad hoc projects to support the internal audit team
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering audit environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!