Senior Internal Auditor
San Diego, California
Internal Audit Consultant (SOX) – Contract – $30-$35/hour – 100% Remote – San Diego, CA (PST)
Are you an internal audit professional looking for your next project? A leading, publicly traded Biotechnology company is eager to add an Internal Audit Consultant to their team. Independent self-starters with proven experience in SOX services desired to help support key audit responsibilities. Apply today if you match the criteria below!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of audit experience, prior Big 4/Public Background and active CPA or CIA is a plus!
- Working knowledge of SOX internal controls, COSO controls, and audit principles
- Prior manufacturing and inventory SOX controls experience
What You'll Do:
- Execute SOX testing and compliance, walkthroughs, documentations, and risk assessment
- Identify recommendations to improving effectiveness and efficiency of controls
- Serve as an external audit liaison, support inventory SOX controls, and cycle counts
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $30 to $35 per hour. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you believe this opportunity is worth exploring and you match the criteria listed below.
We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!