Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor – Public FinTech – Hybrid in Atlanta, Georgia
We’re partnering with a very notable tech company eager to grow their accounting department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. This role will sits within the SOX Information Technology team, reporting to the SOX Manager. You will be able to drive the company’s goals through risk identification, partner with business process, and provide innovative audit services. Does this sound like it could be you? Apply now, or email email@example.com directly to get the conversation started.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or equivalent required.
- 3+ years experience in accounting, preferably Big 4/Top 10 public accounting with related industry experience. CPA or CIA preferred.
- Proficiency with Excel required, with other systems preferred.
What you’ll do:
- Prepare test plans, perform controls walkthroughs, execute controls testing, coordinate remediation, and monitor compliance to SOX requirements.
- Assess risks in terms of financial, operational, and information technology controls, including review of supporting evidence and testing whilst applying good judgment and decision-making.
- Coordinate with business process owners and assist with developing automated and continuous controls, monitoring solutions, and determine other manual controls that can be increased in efficiency.
Why work here?:
- Have leaders that prioritize your personal and professional growth
- Innovative, stable industry and opportunity to make an impact
- Flexible work environment, hybrid role!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is up to 140,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate. Actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now! #LI-AL #LI-Hybrid