Senior Internal Auditor (No SOX)
Los Angeles, California
Sr. Internal Auditor (NO SOX)
Tired of SOX and looking for a role where being strategic and detail oriented will matter most? You’ve come to the right place!
We are working with a notable investment management firm in Los Angeles to bring on a Senior Auditor to the team!
Working Arrangement: 3 days in the Los Angeles office
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 2+ years of strong accounting experience
- Blend of public + private OR straight public accounting background
- CPA or CIA highly preferred
- Strong, clear, and effective communication skills with the ability to present to C-Suite individuals
- Experience gathering and assessing data while producing strong and efficient conclusions
- Critical thinker with proactivity in researching business concepts
What You’ll Do:
- Creating audit procedures for high-risk and complex audit areas
- Assisting with preparing for internal audit meetings including drafting necessary material
- Identify compliance, financial, and operational risks
- Advising stakeholders on the strengths and weaknesses of controls
- Managing audit reports and communicating results through verbal and written presentations
- Developing and sustaining relationships with stakeholders
- Perform walkthroughs of control processes and testing
Why Work Here?
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth!
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Overall Competitive Package: Strong base, bonus, remote flexibility, covered health benefits, ample PTO and more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $110,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google