Senior Internal Auditor – NO SOX!
Los Angeles , California
Senior Internal Auditor – Global Investment Management Firm
Tired of SOX and looking for a role that’s more value-add? We are working with a well-known Financial Services firm in Los Angeles to bring on a Senior Auditor to their growing team!
This role includes zero SOX testing – really an operational role where being strategic and detail oriented will matter most!
Apply now for the chance to level up your career while working alongside industry leaders.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- CPA or CIA highly preferred
- 3+ years of public accounting experience coming within an internal audit or risk group; focus on financial services is highly preferred!
- Strong, clear, and effective communication skills with the ability to present to high level individuals
- Experience gathering and assessing data while producing strong and efficient conclusions
- Critical thinker with proactivity in researching business concepts
What You'll Do:
- Creating audit procedures for high-risk and complex audit areas
- Assisting with preparing for internal audit meetings including drafting necessary material
- Identify compliance, financial, and operational risks
- Advising stakeholders on the strengths and weaknesses of controls
- Managing audit reports and communicating results through verbal and written presentations
- Developing and sustaining relationships with stakeholders
- Perform walkthroughs of control processes and testing
Why Work Here?
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth.
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well!
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com.