Senior Internal Auditor – NO SOX!
Los Angeles , California
Sr. Internal Auditor (NO SOX)
Tired of SOX and looking for a role where being strategic and detail oriented will matter most?
We are working with a notable investment management firm in Los Angeles to bring on a Senior Auditor to the team!
THIS IS A HYBRID ROLE – 3 DAYS IN THE OFFICE
Who You Are:
- MUST HAVE 2+ years of public accounting experience – focus on financial services is highly preferred!
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- CPA or CIA highly preferred
- Strong, clear, and effective communication skills with the ability to present to high level individuals
- Experience gathering and assessing data while producing strong and efficient conclusions
- Critical thinker with proactivity in researching business concepts
What You'll Do:
- Creating audit procedures for high-risk and complex audit areas
- Assisting with preparing for internal audit meetings including drafting necessary material
- Identify compliance, financial, and operational risks
- Advising stakeholders on the strengths and weaknesses of controls
- Managing audit reports and communicating results through verbal and written presentations
- Developing and sustaining relationships with stakeholders
- Perform walkthroughs of control processes and testing
Why Work Here?
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth.
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well!
If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com.