Senior Internal Auditor – Operational
San Diego, California
Senior Internal Auditor (Operational) – San Diego
Do you enjoy analyzing and improving processes? Do you want to be heard and impact change? This is a great opportunity to join a publicly traded and profitable global tech company. Contribute. Grow. Earn. Enjoy. Apply!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field. CPA or CIA is a plus
- 3+ years of experience from internal audit from a large global company or external audit experience from public accounting
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Good communication and presentation skills in addition to strong critical thinking skills
What You Will Do:
- Partner with the business to assess impacts to the company’s risk profile
- Create planning memos and process & control flows to improve operational processes across all aspects of the business
- Perform audit testing, identify deviations from expected control activities, and effectively communicate observations to the audit team
Why Work Here:
- Culture: a collaborative, innovative and dynamic work environment that offers rewards and challenges
- Growth: creativity is valued and employees are given the ability to grow professionally and personally
- Compensation: competitive compensation package including equity, unlimited PTO and strong benefits
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.