Senior Internal Auditor – Perfect for Exposure into the Entertainment/Tech World
Santa Monica, California
Sr. Internal Auditor – Global Entertainment Company
If culture and teamwork are your priorities, you’ll want to keep reading! We’re working with a globally renowned entertainment company to bring on a Senior Internal Auditor to their rapidly growing team.
This is your opportunity to get hands on experience with an innovative firm while working alongside industry leaders. You will report up to the Internal Audit Manager and be responsible for creating and executing audit plans and ensuring SOX compliance to streamline business processes and financial controls.
Sound good so far? Apply now to learn more!
What You’ll Do:
- Test internal controls in accordance with SOX 404 requirements
- Help streamline processes and create further efficiencies
- Collaborate with the team to assess risks and perform operational audits
- Identify effectiveness of internal controls/processes and propose well-documented solutions
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders to provide effective guidance and assurance on key projects
- Perform analysis to carefully identify process vulnerabilities and advise audit testing and approach
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience straight out of public accounting (Big 4/Top 10) or public + industry
- Experience working in the entertainment, media, or technology industries preferred
- Strong working knowledge of SOX 404 requirements and control evaluations
- Strong written/verbal skills, project management skills, and ability to work in a collaborative team environment while delivering on individual goals
- CPA or CIA preferred, but not mandatory
- Adaptable and proactive individual with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to provide support to other team members while working independently and effectively
- Experience within audit specifically in the entertainment/tech industry is an added bonus
- Ability to effectively communicate complex risk and control concepts to operational management
Why Work Here:
- Global Recognition: Leader in the entertainment industry comprised of intelligent and dedicated employees looking to make a difference
- Stable & Established: Perfect for someone looking to lay down roots within a company and grow for the long-term
- Collaborative Environment: A team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each player
- Strong Benefits & Compensation Package: This company cares about your health, wellness, and happiness in and out of the office!
If you meet the above qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!