Senior Internal Auditor – Tech
San Diego, California
Sr. Internal Auditor – San Diego – Exciting Tech Company
Join a dynamic and growing San Diego company as a Sr. Internal Auditor where you will divide your time between SOX, risk/advisory business consulting, data analytics and ad hoc projects for management. You will be engaged, well-rewarded, and challenged at a fast-paced innovative environment. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- CPA, CIA, or CISA with 3-4 years of public accounting experience
- SOX experience and external audit of public companies required.
- ERP system experience such as Oracle, NetSuite, Great Plains, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thrives in a fast-paced dynamic environment with the ability to perform under pressure
What you’ll do:
- Work with upper management to provide high-level analysis of internal controls including financial risk, business impacts, etc.
- Lead SOX 404 risk assessment and walkthroughs
- Provide comprehensive test plans
- Assist with audit preparation
Why work here:
- Growing and exciting work environment: market leader in an exciting industry
- Great team: people make a difference, great culture, and dynamic leaders and team members
- Excellent compensation and benefits including flexible PTO
- Opportunities for leadership: exceed within the team and grow with the company
Please send your resume to Kelly at Kzastrow@provenrecruiting.com if you have the public accounting background and are interested in a long term career at this growing tech company.