Senior Internal Reporting Accountant (Hybrid)
Senior Accountant – HYBRID – Oil and Gas:
This established company is offering you the unique opportunity to hone your Accounting skills in a high-support environment. Your Senior Accounting experience, in combination with your go-getter attitude and quick-learning spirit, will help you shine in this role. Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry-leading company – apply below.
What you'll do:
- Responsible for coordinating and assisting with internal reporting and close processes on a monthly/quarterly basis
- Coordinating and analyzing with internal controls review around the revenue process (ASC 606).
- Identify and resolve accounting errors using a solid understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- May assist in preparation of monthly financial statements.
- Work with auditors in their review of G/L accounts.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance required
- Public accounting experience required (ASC 606 experience)
- CPA preferred, but not required
- Oil and gas experience preferred, but not required
Why work here?
- Stable and established work environment: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into a more senior or management role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth, and leverage the knowledge of superiors.
- State of the art facilities
- Top-rated benefits package: includes full dental, vision, medical, 401K matching, bonus potential
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Joseph Park at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!