Senior International Accountant
San Diego, California
Senior International Accountant – Manufacturing Company – Hybrid!
Join a highly-known, publicly traded San Diego based manufacturing company as a Senior International Accountant. This company is highly stable and ever growing. Interested? Your strong background in international accounting combined with your values will help you to excel in this thriving company. Apply today to join, grow, and learn!
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Accounting
- At least 6+ years of accounting, with 3 years in a similar multi-national international role for a publicly traded company
- 2+ years of intercompany foreign currency accounting and translation of consolidated financial statements
- Strong understanding of GAAP.
What you’ll do:
- Initial review of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for all international subsidiaries
- Supports the execution of new or changing U.S. GAAP rules at the international subsidiaries
- Supports International Controller, treasury with hedging activities, all acquisitions and divesture activities
Why work here?
- Mentorship culture where you can learn new skills, maximize your growth and leverage the
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- Impact: Have a positive influence both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $95,000 to $110,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Nicole at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.