Senior International Tax Associate
Irving , Texas
Senior International Tax Associate: Hybrid Schedule
Are you an entrepreneurial minded Tax professional who takes pride in playing a key role on a close-knit team? This is an opportunity to join an established company that is accelerating its growth. As one of the key Tax professionals in the group you will be able to be an integral member of the team contributing to the bottom line.
Who You Are:
- Experienced Senior level Tax Accountant/Analyst
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting required and advanced certifications (CPA, and Master's preferred)
- 3+ years of international tax experience within manufacturing, financial services, private equity, or public accounting
- Advanced Excel and ERP skills (SAP, Tax Software, etc.)
What You Will Do:
- Coordinating and managing projects, while providing real-time tax data and analytics to streamline reporting
- Prepare tax returns focused on international tax
- Assist in month end close, system implementations, and make recommendations on return preparation regarding accuracy and tax savings opportunities
- Ensure returns comply with company’s local, state, and federal accounting, tax regulations
Why Work Here?
- To build something special! This is a highly entrepreneurial setting. The company is established yet this role is being hired at a key time in the company's evolution into the U.S. market
- Stellar benefits! Attractive compensation package with bonus and strong benefits package
- Culture! Family oriented, nice, drama free people who are exceptionally passionate about their company
- Growth! Priority to promote from within before seeking outside resources. Learning opportunities are abundant with several key executives who are accessible to help and teach
What to do now:
Please send your resume directly to Carly Zuckerman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $100,000 to $130,000 per year DOE plus bonus. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.