Senior Investment Accountant – Join the Digital World!
Los Angeles, California
Are you ready to be a part of the new digital age? We are partnered with a leading investment management firm with a strong foothold in the digital infrastructure space. They are looking to add a senior accountant to their growing team. You will lead a the all corporate accounting and investment procedures for the team. If you are looking for an innovative and progressive firm, apply now!
*This role will be Hybrid (2 days a week) in LA*
What You'll Do:
- Prepare month-end close, trial balances, and financials for corporate
- Lead accounting and corporate debt and equity maintenance with preferred dividends
- Review corporate expense accruals, cash, and other reconciliations
- Provide supervision and maintain deliverables outsourced to third-party service
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting, financial and accounting support
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 3+ years of accounting experience
- Experience in GL and consolidation accounting
- Strong analytical and MS excel skills
- Strong organizational skills
Why This Firm!
- Progressive Culture: If you are looking for a place that is constantly growing and changing with the times, this is the place for you!
- Supportive Leadership: A team-centric environment where everyone is pushing for your growth and development
- Competitive Compensation: Great medical, dental, and vision, Generous PTO, Student Loan Repayment Assistance, and more!
If you resonate with any of the above, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for careful consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!