Senior IT Auditor
Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas
Senior IT Auditor:
Looking to hone your Internal Audit skills? One of DFW’s leading Fortune 500 companies is looking for a competent, reliable Senior Auditor to add to their dynamic team. This role offers the opportunity to build upon the foundation you have already laid in your Public Accounting career and refine your SOX skills. Do not miss this rare opportunity to learn from top professionals, grow into a more senior role, and excel in a challenging and supportive environment.
What you’ll do:
- Perform IT control testing in accordance with SOX requirements.
- Identify, develop, and document criteria for audit programs and risk assessments.
- Assessing business information and processes to determine internal control components and mitigate risks.
- Work cross-functionally across other departments within the company.
Who you are:
- Public accounting experience is required.
- 3+ years of internal audit experience required.
- Audit Board, ACL, Tableau, and PowerBI knowledge.
- Agile, quick on your feet and willing to grow.
- Progress on certifications.
Why work here?
- Impact: Have a positive impact both as part of a lean team where your voice can be heard, as well as on the company as a whole.
- Inspiring management: people work for people – and these are great people to work for. You’ll have the resources and support to grow in this role and learn from your superiors.
- Growth / Experience: Room to transition into Senior Role, as well gaining valuable and transferable experience with SAP.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401K matching and short vesting period.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Carly Zuckerman at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!