Senior IT Auditor
San Diego, California
Senior IT Auditor– Innovative Technology – Great Leadership
In this IT Audit position, you will have the opportunity to be part of a leading technology company with exponential growth potential. This company is known for its informal rotation program where the possibilities are endless. Apply today!
Who are you:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- 3-5+ years of experience including management experience working in audit, finance, accounting, or related field.
- Experience working in Internal Audit or SOX Compliance within a global company, or experience from public accounting (preferably Big 4).
- Experience in an IT Audit capacity either from public accounting or at a publicly traded company.
What you’ll do:
- Lead and be part of IT Audits from soup to nuts including scoping, walk-throughs, testing, recommendations, and remediation
- Conduct relevant risk assessments and work with business process owners to ensure SOX compliance as it relates to IT controls.
- Serve as a critical resource for financial system implementations, upgrades and integrations.
Why work here:
- Growth: market leader in an expanding industry where opportunities are endless to learn and grow!
- Collaborative team: our people make a difference, we take great pride in providing an inclusive, rewarding, and challenging culture, and we have dynamic leaders and team members to help you learn.
- Full compensation package: base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is 90-105k, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to Emma at email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.