Senior IT Internal Audit Role – Fast Growing Public Technology Company – Carlsbad, San Diego
Are you looking to work for a company with global presence? This company is publicly traded in the communications/technology industry looking for someone who is eager to learn, collaborative, and excited to grow long-term with them. If you’re looking for a company that can provide you with opportunity for growth and a great team environment with passionate leaders, then this is the company for you. Apply or email me directly at email@example.com to get the ball rolling.
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, Computer Science, or related field required, CPA/CISA/CIA preferred.
- 1-3+ years experience in public accounting required.
- 3+ years experience with IT audit, SOX IT audit
- Strong accounting, business process, and financial systems knowledge.
What you’ll do:
- Create audit plans, execute internal audits, perform audit scheduling, testing, coordination of remediation, and monitor compliance to SOX requirements.
- Assess risks in terms of financial, operational, and information technology controls, and create/maintain flowcharts to note supported transactions.
- Coordinate with business process owners and assist with developing automated and continuous controls, monitoring solutions, and determine other manual controls that can be increased in efficiency.
Why work here?:
- Work for a company with mission-driven values and make an impact: This company contributes to improving the lives of millions of people across with global communications technology. Work for a company that is making meaningful change in the world!
- Great team culture and leadership: Be around a group of professionals who are passionate about solving problems and working together. Team culture is integral to their success!
- Exposure at a growing company: At over $2Billion+ in revenue, this company is continuously evolving and growing. Be at the center of a company driven towards innovation and change!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $90,000 to $140,000 annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Send your resume to Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in exploring this opportunity and would like to learn more.
Note: We support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!