Senior IT Auditor in Financial Services
Los Angeles, CA
Senior IT Auditor – Growing Financial Services firm
Don't miss out on this opportunity as a Senior Internal Auditor for growing financial services company in LA! In this role, you will perform a vital role in leading and performing IT Application, IT Integrated and IT Audits. You'll be responsible for assisting the Internal Audit Management with project planning, execution as well as reporting.
Do you have:
- A Bachelor's in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- 3+ years of IT Audit experience (internal or external)
- Familiarity with one or more of the following: IP networks infrastructure, Windows active directory, databases, mobile technologies, Cloud Computing, Standards/Frameworks
- A CISA, CIA, CISM or CISSP certification (you don't need it, but it's always a plus!)
- People skills – you'll collaborate and work with others!
You do? Great – you passed the basic requirements!
In this role, you will:
- Lead the planning, testing, and reporting for IT Applications and IT Integrated audits according to a risk-based approach
- Recommend internal control improvements and operational enhancements or efficiencies. Effectively manage audit budget and deadlines. Provide periodic project updates to management.
- Partner with process owners to promote and support a culture of continuous process improvement and efficiency driving toward standardized practices.
- Identify opportunities for, and participate in approved special projects, investigations or other significant business issues.
Why should you work there? This company:
- Has an open door policy: They encourage diverse ideas to all kinds of problems – your input is valued.
- Is an industry leader – you'll learn from other Auditors to Managers to Executives. You'll work closely with people who have driven this firm's growth over the years and learn from them how they have contributed to their company's success
- Offers a competitive salary, great work/life balance, and PTO!
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please send me your resume to email@example.com for careful consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!