Senior Java Full-Stack Engineer
Sr. Java Full Stack Engineer – Remote SoCal
Join a team that is unlocking the human genome for various diseases. Shape an established and growing Biotech company’s future for development. You’ll have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the software engineering team to drive the development and maintenance of bioinformatics algorithms.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of experience developing highly scalable full stack desktop applications with Java
- Enjoy developing end to end applications
- Highly adaptable individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and collaborate across various teams
What You’ll Do:
- Programming and debugging in Java and using JavaFX and Java Swing to build User Interfaces on both the front end and back end
- Developing new bioinformatics algorithms for clustering, breakpoint detection, and sequence alignment
- Designing and developing REST APIs with various frameworks
- Understanding of basic multi-threading concepts and threading libraries
- Familiarity with NoSQL and SQL databases
Why work here:
- Contribute to a company working to make a real impact on improving quality of life for all
- Opportunity to join a diverse and collaborative team
- Your contributions will be used at top cancer centers and clinical testing labs that are seeking treatments for disease
- Competitive compensation
If you're ready to make a difference while advancing your career, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!