Senior/Lead Financial Analyst – Incentives
San Diego, California
Finance/Accounting Supervisor – Innovative and Established Public Company
Are you interested in a hybrid role that includes finance, accounting, and operations? We are working with a public company to find a supervisor that has a strong accounting background and outgoing attitude to interface with executives and work cross functionally. Your extensive accounting and financial analysis experience will allow you to thrive in this top line focused role. If you are a seasoned professional with large company public accounting experience looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Working cross functionally with technical accounting to ensure the to ensure the top line deals are accurately recorded
- Forecasting and variance analysis related to the top line
- Work cross-functionally with other teams and other locations
- Executive reporting
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA is highly preferred.
- Public accounting experience with large public company clients, additional industry experience is a plus!
- Some ERP background, specifically Oracle
- Strong communication skills.
Why work here?
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker
- Internal Rotations: perfect for someone looking to grow within an organization and make an impact in multiple areas over the length of their career
- Stock and equity options: growing and innovative company that continues to push the boundaries which will be rewarded in your pocket through stock options
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Summer Aviles at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!