Senior/Manager – Accounting Advisory
Washington DC, District Of Columbia
Senior/Manager – Nationally Recognized Advisory Firm
Looking to steer away from audit? You've come to the right place! Marry your passion and purpose: this leading Technical Advisory Firm is looking for an expert, mission-oriented individual to help grow their team. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, or related field
- CPA, Master's, or MBA highly beneficial
- 3+ years of progressive external audit experience
- Strong ERP system (e.g. SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, NetSuite) and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with board members and internal team members
What You'll Do:
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements for clients
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues. Representative topic areas may include but are not limited to mergers, acquisitions, revenue recognition, lease accounting, debt/equity transactions, financial planning and analysis, IPO process, consolidation and more
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
Why Work Here:
- High-growth Environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation including overtime pay, profit sharing, travel bonus and more!
Please send your resume to Adrianna at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!