Senior/Manager Accounting Consultant
Advisory — Senior Consultant or Manager – $100-$140K++
- Are you ready for career growth and advancement?
- Do you want to be more client-facing?
- Are you looking to make an impact on interesting and challenging projects working with other smart peers?
- Are you looking to pay commensurate with your effort and time worked? We pay overtime when you work overtime!
- Apply today!!!
Who you are:
- CPA with a degree in Accounting, Finance, or similar field. A Master's in Accounting or Tax is desired. An MBA is a plus.
- 3-8 years in Big4 (Audit, Tax, or Advisory) or in a large National firm where you are serving mid to large sized public clients required.
- Analytical, technical, and auditing skills including proficiency in U.S GAAP, and FASB rules and standards such as ASC 606 and ASC 842
- Career oriented, bright, energetic, dedicated, and possess excellent internal and external communication skills
What you will do:
- Consult for accounting and finance projects such as IPO readiness, M&A, sales, resolution of technical accounting issues, and other operational projects
- Interact with executives at fortune 500 and other mid to large-sized clients and assist with uncovering new projects
- Mentor and guide more junior staff
- Create deep relationships with your coworkers and clients!
e-mail Tom Marchand at firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!