Senior/Manager Accounting Consultant
Senior Associate / Manager of Accounting
Are you driven towards the excitement of Public Accounting, but value some semblance of work-life balance? Entrepreneurial. Consultative. Family. Join one of our most prominent clients in the Public Accounting industry based in Miami who is shifting the paradigm of how the industry treats their employees and partners with clients.
Nationwide, there are no shortage of CPA firms or financial services groups for you to be a part of and contribute to – BUT – in many of these organizations your contributions, your energy, may simply blend into the structure or "machine" at large. Our client is offering the type of opportunity that rarely becomes available. Backed by deep industry experience, they have spun off to create their own unique client services model and are rapidly expanding their U.S. presence. This is your chance to be an integral piece of a company…and not just be another cog in the wheel.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business related function
- Public Accounting experience with at least two busy seasons under your belt , minimum 4 years of experience
- Enthusiastic, entrepreneurial proactive and someone who is eager to partner with clients
- CPA or actively pursuing CPA
- Have a passion for Public Accounting and dealing with a variety of clients
What you'll do:
- Client Financial and Management Accounting including projects such as IPO readiness, M&A work, carve-outs and other exciting work
- Client Liaison and Business Development
- Mentoring and Guiding Junior Staff
- Enjoy work!
Why work here?
- Getting to the next level! this is a meritocracy and your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company.
- Growth! Do you want to be more client facing? Do you want grow into a Manager role?
- Work life balance! Average hours are under 50
- Competitive compensation including overtime pay, profit sharing, travel bonus and more!
- Culture! Entrepreneurial, Creative, Relaxed, Passionate, Personal, Learning, Encouraging. The opportunity to join a family type feel organization and still have the variety provided by servicing multiple clients
- Healthcare, dental, and vision benefits
- 401K program
- Professional development allowance