Senior Manager/AVP, Global Credit Fund Accounting – Notable Investment Management Firm
Los Angeles , California
Senior Manager/Assistant Vice President, Global Fund Accounting
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading Investment Management company to bring on a seasoned leader to their growing team. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new
solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting skills will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you're looking for an exciting next step up in your career, this role is just for you!
Join a close-knit team, collaborate on exciting projects, and make a name for yourself at an industry leading company – apply below!
*NOT A REMOTE ROLE: THREE DAYS ON SITE, TWO DAYS REMOTE*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. CPA is an added bonus
- 7+ years of public and/or private accounting experience, preferably a combination with at least 4 years in the Financial Services industry
- Adaptable and team-oriented with the ability to problem solve and work effectively with limited supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word and Excel
- Knowledge of reconciliation and account analysis
- Expertise in SS&C Geneva highly beneficial
What You'll Do:
- Recording of all hedging activity, approving complex corporate actions, calculating expense allocations to partners, resolving daily cash and asset reconciliation breaks, etc.
- Advising the offshore accounting team in coordinating and managing the records of partnerships and separate accounts
- Working closely with funds’ independent auditors, custodians, prime brokers and fund administrators
- Preparing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports for our clients
- Regulating monthly closing accruals
- Assist with additional projects as needed
Why Work Here?
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive work place with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth!
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Influential Impact: Have a positive influence for you team and have your voice heard; chance to be a leader not just for the team, but the whole company.
- Competitive Compensation: Work hard & get paid well!
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you have the requisite experience along with a passion to solve problems and eliminate inefficiencies.