Senior Manager, Cost Accounting (Consultant)
San Diego, California
Senior Manager, Cost Accounting (Consultant) – Remote – San Diego, CA
A global public medical device company is looking for a Senior Manager to help with their Cost Accounting! This person would provide day to day management of the cost accounting team for month-end close, financial reporting, forecasting, and more. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Bachelors degree with 8-12 years of experience
- Experience in Hyperion and Oracle is preferred
- Understanding of GAAP, P&L and balance sheets
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
What You'll Do:
- Manage US Cost Accounting for two manufacturing plans
- Adhere to cost accounting standards including SOX, GAAP, and accounting analytics
- Help with implementing improvements to help with efficiency
- Manage and mentor Cost Accounting team
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you match the criteria listed above!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now! #LI-VN2