Senior Manager, Data Analytics
San Diego, California
Senior Manager, Data Analytics – 100% Remote or Hybrid Option
Do you have a proven track record of success leading a data analytics team driving automation and integration of big data in a public cloud environment? Excited about an opportunity to make an impact with a leading global high-tech company? We are seeking an experienced innovative Senior Manager Data Analytics who wants to be empowered to manage the data collection, process, modeling, analysis, and automation while working closely with business leaders across the organization. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Over five years of analytics management experience planning and leading numerous processes, people, and projects simultaneously
- Preferably, you have a Bachelor's degree in analytics, computer science, or similar with a Master's degree
- Hands-on experience with reinforcement learning, decision theory, deep learning sequence modeling, optimization theory, and solid understanding of machine learning lifecycle
- Requires US Citizenship and vaccination
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Data Analytics Manager and Software Tools Manager driving process improvement for data quality
- Coordinate and drive successful completion of data insight initiatives through effective management of data/tools team and effective collaboration with partners
- Leading the building, developing, and maintaining of data models, reporting systems, data automation systems, dashboards and performance metrics support that support key business decisions.
- Optimize data intake processes for data intake, validation, mining and engineering as well as modeling, visualization and communication deliverables
Why work here:
- Team is empowered to create efficiencies and think outside of the current and automate processes
- Opportunity to utilize experience and knowledge of statistical modeling techniques, Business Intelligence platforms, and transforming large scale data using Hadoop, Spark, Hive, or other Big Data technologies
- Work in collaborative enviornment where everyone is passionate to innovate and maintain the position as a global high-tech leader
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you’d like to make an impact in a high-growth environment of an established company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!