Senior Manager / Director – Accounting Advisory
San Diego, Massachusetts
Senior Manager – Accounting Advisory
If culture, growth, and mentorship are your priorities – you’ve found your match. This reputable advisory firm are looking for a Senior Manager to lead accounting advisory projects. If you're a high performer that wants to continue to grow and learn together with other likeminded professionals, this is your place! Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related degree required. CPA or MBA required
- 8+ years of progressive accounting experience (including experience from public accounting)
- Solid technical accounting and SEC Reporting knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Improvement mindset – you're constantly seeking to grow your skills and knowledge
What you’ll do:
- Lead your team and be responsible for the client delivery
- Be a subject matter expert and lead projects in areas like SEC reporting, accounting for complex transactions and ASC accounting standards implementations
- Be a mentor to your team
- Play a key role in identifying and implementing process improvements within your team and organization
Why work here?
- High performer environment: they only hire high performers so you'll be surrounded by likeminded people
- Variety: work on a variety of different projects versus being siloed into one area
- Experience: great opportunity for someone who doesn’t know what accounting route they want to take (e.g., Controller vs SEC reporting) to touch many different areas
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location
- The expected range for this role is $150K – $180K annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you want to make an impact at an exciting company.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.