Senior Manager / Director of Technical Accounting – Advisory
San Diego, California
Director – Accounting and Transaction Advisory – Fast Growing San Diego Team!
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading technical accounting and transaction advisory services firm is looking for an expert, mission-oriented Director to help grow their accounting team. The ideal candidate has technical accounting and transaction advisory experience and strong analytical skills. This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Manage technical accounting engagements for various clients across industries
- Lead teams through intricate accounting topics like revenue recognition, debt/equity transactions, mergers and acquisitions (M&A), etc
- Assist clients involved in transactions, such as SPAC, IPO, and reverse-merger
- Take part in SEC Reporting for clients as needed
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or related field at an accredited university
- 8+ years of transaction advisory, technical accounting, or audit experience from a reputable public accounting firm
- Experience with SEC Reporting/public companies is a plus
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Why work here?
- People/Atmosphere: work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Culture is a priority: fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation
- Work Life Balance: this company understands that happy, well rested employees make for better teammates!
What does this position pay?
- Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, qualifications/certifications, experience level, and geographic location.
- The expected range for this role is $160-$195K, annualized base compensation, with additional compensation components. Please note this range is an estimate and actual may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Please send your resume to name at email@example.com if you have the requisite qualifications and are interested in the opportunity.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google