Senior Manager Finance/Cost Accounting (Plant Controller)
Plant Controller – Growing, Public Company – Dayton!
Rare opportunity: help shape a fast-growing medical device company that is determined to make a difference! You will have the opportunity to make a substantial impact on the development of the accounting team. Do not miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding culture and help advance the growth and direction of a quickly innovating, well-respected company.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee a team that performs inventory transactions and reconciles inventory counts to subledgers.
- Conduct month-end journal entries and accruals, along with annual standard setting and operation plans.
- Provide recommendations based on the reporting, analysis, and interpretation of financial information.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, or related field. CPA, MBA, or CMA is highly preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree, 8+ years of relevant experience with a Master’s degree, or 5+ years of experience with a PhD.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP and SOX.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and modeling experience.
Why work here?
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them.
- Supportive leadership: you’ll be directly reporting to a competent, devoted and kind manager with a reputation for building successful leaders.
What to do now:
Please send your resume to Mi Ly at email@example.com – we'd love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!