Senior Manager, Fund Accounting – Global Leader in Asset Management!
Los Angeles, California
Senior Manager, Fund Accounting
A globally recognized investment management firm is seeking a Senior Manager to join their high caliber accounting team!
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside passionate and dedicated individuals, while learning from experts in the industry!
Working Arrangement: 3 days in the Los Angeles office
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field
- 7+ years experience blend of public + private background
- 2 years experience in investment/asset management industry
- Solid analytical skills and ability to understand and resolve complex problems.
- Strong, clear, and effective communication skills with the ability to present to C-Suite individuals
What You'll Do:
- Review and participate in the operational set up of complex transactions
- Manage the funds’ independent auditors, prime brokers, internal/external stakeholders, offshore teams and fund administrators
- Reviewing, analyzing, and producing monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports that require the calculation of complex allocations, waterfalls, fees, and performance metrics
- Participate in company wide initiatives to drive improvements by engaging cross functionally with varying teams
Why Work Here?
- Collaborative Culture: Inclusive workplace with a strong focus and dedication on personal and professional growth!
- Driving Results: Ability to lead and work closely with intelligent and high-performing team members!
- Overall Competitive Package: Strong base, bonus, remote flexibility, covered health benefits, ample PTO and more!
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $120,000 to $150,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in learning more, please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com.
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google