Senior/Manager – Invest. Grow. Succeed: Prestigious Advisory Firm
Invest. Grow. Succeed.
We're working with a nationally recognized advisory firm to add a Senior and Manager to an innovative and rapidly growing team!
If you're looking for the chance to expand your industry knowledge while working with Fortune 500 companies, this is the place for you! You'll be working alongside collaborative professionals on exciting and challenging projects such as M&A, IPO readiness, restructuring, lease accounting, and more!
It's your turn to be the best and the brightest in the Accounting & Finance industry – apply today!
*locations nationwide – regardless of where you reside, apply!*
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- Active CPA highly beneficial
- 3+ years of public accounting experience with at least one busy season as a senior under your belt
- Enthusiastic, efficient self-starter that possess excellent internal and external communication skills
- Strong team player who is eager to hit the ground running
What You'll Do:
- Manage strategic technical accounting advisory engagements for Fortune 500 clients
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert (SME) to advise clients on complex technical accounting issues. Representative topic areas may include but are not limited to
- M&A, revenue recognition, lease accounting, debt/equity transactions, financial planning and analysis, IPO readiness, consolidation and more!
- Research and resolve complex accounting issues balancing client preferred solutions within the confines of the US GAAP structure
- Provide mentorship and guidance to junior staff
Why Work Here:
- Culture is a Priority: fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation. Love where you work when a part of a welcoming team!
- High-growth Environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow with them. Your promotions are determined by your effort, not by the tenure at your company!
- Competitive Compensation including overtime pay, profit sharing, travel bonus and more!
Please send your resume to Adrianna at AG@provenrecruiting.com if you are interested in leveling up your career!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Do not hesitate to apply now!