Senior Manager/Manager of Strategic Finance / Corporate Development
San Diego, California
Manager/Senior Manager of Strategic Finance/Corporate Development – San Diego
This is a culture-centric company that’s looking for someone who can bring something new and exciting to their strategic finance team. Every day here is an opportunity to learn a new skill or master a new challenge. Interested? Your strong analytic background including a few years in investment banking or corporate development will help you to excel on this reputable team. Apply now to join the team!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field with an MBA a plus.
- 5-8 years of experience including 1-3 years of investment banking or corporate development experience within healthcare, biotech, or bio-med required.
- Expert financial modeling and Excel skills required.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to see both the forest and the trees.
- Self-starter attitude with a desire to implement and automate processes.
What you’ll do:
- Support financial due diligence for potential acquisition targets.
- Work with various business leaders to drive alignment with financial metrics.
- Manage creation of monthly and quarterly financials for senior leadership team.
- Coordinate with corporate finance team to align timelines for deal flow and transactions.
- Assist with ad hoc analysis for strategic company initiatives.
Why work here?
- The work: M&A, due diligence, high-visibility, and non-routine.
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success.
- State of the art facilities located in the heart of the city.
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements.
- Compensation and Benefits: Competitive base pay, bonus, equity and health package.
If you meet the requisite requirements and are up for the challenge please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll share more details to see if this would be a match!
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.