Senior Manager/Manager of Tax – Prestigious Entertainment Company
Los Angeles, CA
Senior Manager or Manager of Tax – Prestigious Entertainment/Tech Company
Marry your passion and purpose: this leading public entertainment and tech focused company in Los Angeles is looking for a dedicated, mission-oriented tax expert to help grow their tax operations team. The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge and experience with day-to-day tax functions including federal and state income tax and worldwide income tax provision.
This is a growing, innovative team looking for an A-player to help them raise the bar. Sound like you? Apply now!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's in Accounting, or related field; Master’s is an added bonus!
- 5-9+ years of income tax experience, preferably coming from a renowned public accounting firm and/or private experience
- Ability to work independently with exceptional multi-tasking skills
- Strong written and verbal communication, with the ability to present information effectively and accurately
- Goal oriented, results driven and a passion to learn and grow
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the preparation of indirect tax compliance, federal consolidated tax, state income tax, and franchise tax returns
- Detect implement process improvements to enhance income tax accounting and compliance processes
- Assist in research and documentation of tax accounting and other tax technical matters
- Work closely with external advisors for specific tax matters
- Assist with quarterly and annual income tax accounting, including review of consolidation, stand-alone tax accrual calculations, rate reconciliations, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of supporting calculations for the quarterly and annual worldwide consolidated income tax provision calculations in accordance with ASC 740
- Provide support with additional tax assignments as needed
Why Work Here:
- Make a Lasting Impact: Report to the Director and truly impact this function of a globally recognized, large public company.
- Strong Retention & Collaborative Teams: Inclusive work environment with a strong focus on personal and professional growth, resulting in long lasting teams and relationships.
- Balanced Lifestyle: Receive support from your team and strong organizational structure facilitates healthy work distribution and strong work life balance!
- Competitive Compensation: Offers 401(k) matching as well as medical, dental, and vision benefits! Not to mention, a fulfilling salary + bonus and other incentives!
Please email your resume to email@example.com for confidential consideration!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!