Senior Manager of Accounting
San Diego, California
Senior Accounting Manager- Project Based- Operational and Technical Exposure
We are looking to add a Senior Manager of Accounting at a leading San Diego technology company. You will contribute in a technical accounting advisory function to the corporate team. This role focuses on highly complex accounting projects that require research, presentation, and strategic implementation. Apply today!
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or related Degree; CPA highly preferred
- 10-12+ years of accounting experience with 3+ years of public accounting experience
- Strong understanding of technical accounting standards and ability to effectively research and implement technical accounting
- Precision and accuracy in reading comprehension and documentation
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- US Citizenship required
What you'll do:
- Manage technical accounting projects and ensure implementation and compliance in areas such as lease implementation, intangibles, M&A and business combinations
- Develop and collaborate with internal controls team
- Handle various ad hoc projects and requests from executive leadership
- Communicate and collaborate with tax, finance, and business development
Why work here:
- Strong team: You would be working with top level individuals with strong backgrounds from Big 4 public accounting
- Purposeful impact: Serve in an advisory function where you are challenged with new projects and no day is the same
- Opportunities to climb: Rapidly growing San Diego based technology company with a global reach
- Takes care of their people: One of the best campuses in San Diego with a robust compensation package and long-term growth potential
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have the required experience and want to develop alongside this growing company.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!