Senior Manager of Accounting & Finance
Los Angeles, CA
Our client is looking for a Senior Manager of Accounting & Finance to join their team in LA. We're looking for an experienced people manager who can mentor and develop while also successfully leading month-end close procedures and annual budgeting/forecasting. If you want to work for an organization with a great mission and have a true impact on their operations, this may be the next right opportunity for you!
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- CPA preferred, but not required
- 6+ years of overall accounting experience
- Prior public accounting experience is helpful
- Experience managing a team and coaching staff
- Skilled in Microsoft Office
What You'll Do:
- Oversee the month and year-end close processes including reviews reconciliations and entries prepared by other team members and preparing financial statements and supporting schedules
- Prepare year-end audit accruals for compensation and benefits
- Oversee annual audit process with Big 4 external auditors
- Prepare annual budget as well as provide budget updates throughout the year
- Prepare financial reports for board presentations
- Create and implement operational efficiencies, streamlining processes when possible
- Assist with ERP implementation
Why Work Here:
- Make an impact internally with the organization as well as by working for a company with a notable cause
- Enjoy a well established culture with stable leadership long team tenure, and down-to-earth co-workers
- Strong work/life balance, benefits, and compensation
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $160,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.