Senior Manager of Accounting Operations
Los Angeles, California
Newly created leadership role over a global tech/entertainment company's accounting operations! You will help set up and lead core operation processes within the corporate accounting department as well as work cross-functionally with other teams on change management projects to improve company infrastructure and scalability. Do not miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding team and culture, and to help advance this company's influence and global reach.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of progressive experience; Prior Big 4/Top 10 audit exp. and at least 2+ years of accounting operations exp.
- CPA highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Proven track record leading accounting operations, monthly accounting close, and preparation of financial reports
- Expertise with US GAAP, business processes, and internal controls
- Preference for experience in large tech, entertainment, or related industry company utilizing large ERP systems i.e. Oracle
What you’ll do:
- Help lead and direct the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes
- Review journal entries, account reconciliations, and trend analysis for accounts such as prepaid expenses, fixed assets, certain accruals, and other areas
- Oversee aspects of AP operations
- Guide and implement accounting policies for complex transactions
- Continuously improve processes that will facilitate department growth
- Perform ad-hoc technical accounting research for unique accounting transactions
- Always ensure compliance with US GAAP
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Impact: Influence the team and results. We value your voice and look forward to your contributions.
- Environment: State of the art facilities with awesome food, drink, and work-out facilities
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits
Note: Proven actively supports and promotes people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now.
Please email your resume to email@example.com if you think you are a good fit for the role. Thanks in advance for your interest.