Senior Manager of Corporate Accounting and General Accounting Global Process Owner (GPO)
San Diego, California
Senior Accounting Manager – San Diego – Great Career Path!
Dynamic, growing, profitable company and industry. Exceptional team with great mentors and opportunities to learn, grow, and contribute. Compensation packages included base, bonus, equity, great benefits. This is an ideal role for a candidate with 12+ years of corporate experience in a global environment. Apply today!
Who You Are:
- Degree in Finance, Business, or Accounting. CPA preferred.
- 12-15+ years of progressive finance, accounting, or related experience in a global environment.
- Experience with system implementations and process improvements highly desired.
- Ability to thrive in dynamic, large, complicated environments.
- Career focused with a strong work ethic and the desire to learn and contribute.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for technical accounting guidance and reviewing the balance sheet and P&L.
- Act as the global process owner and oversee all accounting activities.
- Identify inefficiencies and implement effective accounting processes.
- Own the entire global account reconciliation process.
- Directly manage 2 individuals and oversee a team of 50.
Why Work Here:
- People: work with a talented and driven team of professionals who support and enjoy one another, and where professional and personal growth is encouraged
- Growth: work at a cutting-edge company where professional, intellectual, and personal growth flow
- Impact: collaborate with a team where your input is valued and where your positive contributions will make a difference and be rewarded
- Compensation Package: packages include base, bonus, equity, and excellent benefits