Senior Manager of Global Payroll
Los Angeles, California
Have experience leading payroll for a large, global company? We're looking for someone who can take ownership over the US payroll team, advise international payrolls teams, and work across departments to improve processes, systems, and new employee programs. This will be an opportunity where you will be rewarded for your forward-thinking mindset, ability to provide expertise in compliance and regulatory matters, and implement best practices at a global level. Do not miss the chance to contribute to an outstanding team and culture, and to help advance this innovative tech/entertainment company's influence and global reach!
What you'll do:
- Ensure payroll is processed appropriately domestically, while advising international payroll teams as well
- Create and set a vision for your team and domestic/global initiatives that will standardize legal entities globally
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting as required including preparation of payroll related journal entries and reconciliations
- Lead payroll platform implementations and upgrades as well as implementing operational improvements and other global projects
- Be an inspiring leader by mentoring and developing your team, and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage vendor relationships, payroll delivery, payroll controls, and payroll tax issues
- Ensure accurate calculations of vacation and other payroll related accruals
- Ensure payroll related regulatory filings are completed; support and coordinate audits such as workers compensation, 401(K), and annual audits
Who you are:
- 10+ years of payroll experience domestically and internationally
- CPP designation or CPA preferred but not mandatory
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- Proven track record and understanding of multi-state payroll tax requirements as well as knowledge of international payroll regulations
- HRIS system experience, ADP preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively to stake holders and a strong executive presence
- Experience overseeing, coaching, and training payroll professionals
- Experience working for a large company with a global presence preferred
Why work here:
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
- Impact: Influence the team and results. We value your voice and look forward to your contributions.
- Environment: State of the art facilities with awesome food, drink, and work-out facilities
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package with excellent benefits
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 310-998-7681 for confidential consideration.
NOTE: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community.