Senior Manager of Technical Accounting
San Diego, Texas
Senior Manager of Technical Accounting – Tech Company – Work-Life Balance!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a fast-growing engineering/tech company to help grow their management team. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive accounting experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
What you’ll do:
- Provide financial management and support to BUs including key finance initiatives.
- Be the final review for financial reporting, budget/forecasts, audits, and SEC filings.
- Technical accounting analysis for a variety of complex accounting topics including writing technical accounting memos and implementing relevant controls.
- Be a key leader in process improvement initiatives and developing strategies and plans to ensure cross-functional effectiveness throughout the project.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s in Accounting, Finance, or other relevant business field required.
- 6-8+ years of years of extensive accounting experience. CPA/MBA a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and management abilities.
- Excellent knowledge of GAAP, SOX controls, and ERP systems.
- Strong technical accounting and SEC reporting experience. Project accounting experience a plus!
Why work here:
- Culture is a priority. Fostering a fun, open culture factors into every decision and business evaluation.
- Collaborative environment: this is a team-centric, culture-oriented company with a focus on leveraging the unique skills of each worker.
- High-growth environment: this company is rapidly expanding and is looking for people who can grow the San Diego practice.
Please send your resume to Emma Bruno at firstname.lastname@example.org – we’d love to hear from you!
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!