Senior Manager of Treasury
San Diego , California
Senior Treasury Manager – Public Tech Company!
Want to have your voice heard? We’re partnering with a leading public tech company to help grow their treasury department. Independent self-starters will have the resources and support to quickly innovate, develop new solutions, and challenge the status quo. Your extensive corporate treasury experience will allow you to thrive in this fast-paced role. If you’re a seasoned professional looking to join – and help shape – a talented team, apply now.
Who You Are:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics or similar area of study
- You have 7-10+ years of corporate treasury or banking experience
- Preferably, you have your MBA and/or your CTP license
What You’ll Do:
- Lead cash management day-to-day operations at a global level
- Use cash pooling to capitalize on cash balances across the regions
- Support any M&A integrations from a banking and operating perspective
- Advise in any ad hoc projects to help support the treasury team
Why Work Here:
- Strong focus on personal and professional growth: this company believes in supporting you in all aspects of your life, and they offer specific programs to help you integrate these various elements, including tuition reimbursement opportunities.
- Stable, profitable, and growing company: perfect for someone looking to lay down roots with a company and gain exposure to multiple areas over time; change jobs without changing companies!
- People / Atmosphere: Work with a welcoming and collaborative team with a drive for success
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to be involved in an engaging and prospering finance environment.
Note: We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion, gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle, and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply today!