Senior Manager or Director, Fund Accounting
Los Angeles, California
Fund Accounting – Senior Manager/Director – Los Angeles
An asset manager is seeking a high-level fund accounting professional with management experience, who ideally brings a progressive public accounting and/or investment management background. This person with sit within a well-established accounting department with strong upward mobility. The firm is a highly respected leader in its space and has a global presence!
What You'll Do:
- Accounting for complex corporate actions and reconciliation of cash, investments, and real property.
- Prepare and maintain the books and records of pooled private investment funds organized as limited partnerships and/or separate accounts.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reports to clients.
- Manage junior team members, reviewing work while also mentoring and developing.
What You'll Need:
- 7+ years of relevant public accounting assurance and industry experience; preferably in a Big 4 or Top 10 public accounting firm.
- Prior fund accounting experience required.
- Strong analytical mindset and ability to navigate complex problems.
- Clear and effective communication; comfortability in front of clients and executives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Why Work Here:
- A globally recognized and admired leader with high retention rates.
- Promoting work/life balance with highly competitive benefits.
- 3 days in office, 2 days remote in Los Angeles.
What does this position pay?
Compensation is determined by several factors which may include skillset, experience level, and geographic location.
The expected range for this role is $140,000 to $180,000 per year. Please note this range is an estimate and actual pay may vary based on qualifications and experience.
Did I spark your interest and you think that you might be a good fit? Then please apply directly or send me your resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Apply now!
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Yelp Google