Senior Manager or Director of Tax
San Diego, California
Senior Manager or Director of Tax – Growing Fintech Firm – Great Leadership/Team
This is an employee-centric, culture-first company that’s looking for someone who can bring strong leadership/mentorship to a great team. Your strong background international and domestic tax experience will help you to excel in this team dynamic environment. Apply now!
What you will need:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. Master's in Tax helpful. CPA required.
- 6-10+ years of international and domestic tax experience. Prior Big4 or public accounting is preferred.
- Thorough understanding of international and domestic tax compliance, provisions, and transfer pricing.
- Leadership experience leading a small tax team and working with external tax consultants.
- Confidence to provide strategic tax decisions to executive leadership.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to see both the forest and the trees
What you’ll do:
- Oversee all tax functions for various subsidiaries and entities domestically and internationally.
- Assist in the preparation of tax reporting and filing annually.
- Lead and mentor tax leaders oversees.
- Oversee internal controls in compliance with company standards.
Why work here?
- Leadership: You'll work under strong leadership that cares about your progression and growth!
- Grow your career: As the company grows and expands, you'll get exposure to many other areas of tax.
- Compensation: Competitive compensation package that includes base, bonus, and equity.
Please send your resume to Mike Chiv at firstname.lastname@example.org – we'd love to hear from you!
We actively support and promote people of various backgrounds, from race, religion and gender to geographical area, university, lifestyle and personality type. Proven Recruiting is minority-owned, majority women, and is a strong advocate for diversity and inclusion in the broader community. Do not hesitate to apply now!